Wednesday, July 3, 2013

VOTE FOR RULE!!

 
Happy Independence Day, all you lovely people! (If you live in the US, that is. Heh. Everyone else...well, happy random Thursday!)
 
So today, my boy Rule has a match in the NA Crush Tourney over on NA Alley. Against....um...well.
 
TRAVIS MADDOX.
 
I know. I am terrified about this. Personally, I love me some Travis Maddox. BUT, I am in this thing for RULE. So...
 
Vote for Rule!!!!!!!!
 
Just click HERE, scroll down, and click! Please. Pretty please. It takes two seconds.
 
Also, there's an incentive! IF Rule just so happens to beat the unbeatable Travis Maddox, Jay Crownover (aka, the awesome author of RULE!) is going to write Rule and Shaw's first night in their new house.
 
FIRST NIGHT. IN THEIR. NEW. FREAKING. HOUSE.
 
If you read Jet, you understand this. But if you haven't, let me tell you this--Rule and Shaw end up buying a house together.
 
I want to read about their first night. Don't you?!?!?! ;)
 
So...VOTE.
 
 
From every device you can. As many times as you can.
 
Please and thank you. :)
 
Enjoy your 4th of July, everyone!!
 
 
♥Jessica(:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!