Sunday, July 14, 2013

Stacking the Shelves #1 ♥ Colleen Hoover is a badass!

Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where we share with y'all all the books we got this week!
 
~~~
 
For this, I seriously made a video. My first video ever. You get to, like, hear me SPEAK. And see me FANGIRL. *gasp!* And yes, there is about a minute worth of me telling you that you NEED some Colleen Hoover in your life. ;)
 
 
Books Mentioned:
Chameleon by Kelly Oram
Elsker by S.T. Bende
(Yep, I pronounced that "Elkser." MY BAD.)
Water by Terra Harmony
Façade by Nyrae Dawn
Eden by Janelle Stalder
Manic by J.A. Huss
Shades of the Stars by David James
Elite by Rachel Van Dyken
Reclaim my Heart by Donna Fasano
Collide by Shelly Crane
Fall With Me by Bella Forrest
Time After Time by Tamara Ireland Stone
A Tale of Two Centuries by Rachel Harris
Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry
How My Summer Went Up in Flames by Jennifer Salvato Doktorski
Flicker & Burn by T.M. Goeglein
Nightspell by Leah Cypess
The Osiris Curse by Paul Crilley
Awoken by Timothy Miller
Breaking Glass by Lisa Amowitz
Stalked by Death by Kelly Hashway
Perfection by J.L. Spelbring
Resilient by Patricia Vanasse
Twisted Perfection by Abbi Glines
Frigid by J. Lynn
 
Bloggers Mentioned:
Valerie @ Stuck in Books
Kay @ K-Books
 
Current Giveaways:
(They all happen to be international, by the way...)
 
 
Tell me stuff!
 
 
♥Jessica(:

9 comments:

  1. Holy Guacamole batman! That's alot of books :D And alot that I haven't really heard much about so ya.. I'm gonna have to look into those! I also Got Stalked by Death... YAY! Can't wait to start it! and I am really looking forward to Frigid! Gonna have to enter your giveaway and hope for the best! I FINALLY got Hopeless by Colleen Hoover, so we will see if you can convert me to a fan haha. Great job on your first video! I tried to do one tonight .. really I did. It kept freezing on me! Maybe the computer was telling me I do not look good in videos haha.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that you got Hopeless. Now you need to read it!

      At least you made a Sunday post! I like that.

      Hehe, Frigid...may the odds be ever in your favor!

      Awww, thanks! <3

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete
  2. YAAAAAAAAY FOR YOUR FIRST VLOG AND STS POST! <333

    Damn, you got a lot of books! CRAZY CRAZY AWESOME BOOKS! Facade is super super goood! I hope you freaking love that book! NYRAE DAWN IS AMAZING AND OMG YOU MENTIONED ME I THINK I JUST DIED. I wanted to get The Elite, but my review pile for this month is outrageous so I passed on that!! I can't wait to read your thoughts on it! I still need to read Hopeless (I know, shame on me right!) But I will read both Hopeless and Losing Hope very very soon especially since you like totes love both, right?! And can I say that I'm suuuuuuper jelly for that signed copy of Pushing the Limits! SO LUCKY JB. SO LUCKY! And the cover under the dust jacket rocks, right?! CAN I BORROW HOW MY SUMMER WENT UP IN FLAMES?! I will heart you forever and ever, even though I already do! ;) I'm excited to read Stalked by Death! AND OMMMGG FRIGID! I'm jeaaaaaalous! *more grabby hands* Anywaaaaay, you besta do these vlogs all the time because I LOVES IT! LOVES IT SOOOO MUCH! I hope you adooooore all these books, JB! They look fab! Happy happy reading! And I hope you have a kickass week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like doing vlogs for this. It's more fun to TALK about the books I got than to TYPE about them.

      Hehehehehehehehehe! I have no restraint, so I HAD to grab Elite. READ HOPELESS, YOUR MIND WILL EXPLODE IN THE MOST BEAUTIFUL WAY. We already discussed the How My Summer...Flames thing. And Frigid! YES! You had a darn good haul, too, my lovely friend.

      I heart you!

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete
  3. Wow! That's A LOT of books! And a lot of them are on my TBR-list. Soo awesome! And yay for Colleen Hoover, Abbi Glines and Katie McGarry books. Those authors are amazing and write amazing books. I got Facade, too, and I can't wait to start it. You have to read it and if you haven't yet read Charade first because that one is soooo awesome! I got Elite and Fall With Me, too, and I'm so jelly of your copy of Frigid! I'm dying to read it, good thing it comes out TOMORROW!

    Great haul! Love your books!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. IT IS! But it is also over a month's worth of books, so it makes sense ;)

      COLLEEN HOOVER IS SO FANFREAKINGTASTIC. Abbi Glines...I heart her! And Katie McGarry is wonderful.

      You need to let me know what you think of Frigid when you read it!!

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete
  4. Nayrae Dawn rocks! You so need to read Charade too. It's the first book in that series and I totally cried and LOVED it.

    Lots of yummy books up there.

    Enjoy.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You cried?! Then I DEFINITELY need to get my hands on it!

      Thanks, girl!

      I live you!

      ♥Jessica(:

      Delete
  5. I adore you to pieces, girl. You know this but it needs to be said again. And again. <3 <3

    Love ya,
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for commenting! Comments make my day. I do read all the comments you post and try to reply if I can. If you leave a link, I will most definitely check it out! If you specifically ask a question, please check back for my reply!

As of October 2012, Just a Booklover is an award-free blog. I appreciate it so much that you want to award me with something, though!